Time of your life!!!!!!
Only a few left!
Dr J. Travels for food and has complications along the way. In between the ride she dances, rants, and laugh a bit. As usual she gets lost
Does Penis Size really Matter? (Mature Radio)
Dr. J shares a radio show about penis size and relationships. She has special guest sit in to listen to her thoughts Mature content, Must be at least 18 years of age to listen!
How to tell someone they suck in bed
Dr J speaks with individuals on how one should break the news to their partner that they suck in bed
He Cheated, Disrespected Me, Lied, I don't Trust Him, I Need Time!
Dr. J shares All issues related to marriage and long term relationships
The female Uber driver he's accused of assaulting that led to his suspension is now suing him.
Court documents say the woman filed the suit in Arizona on Tuesday. She's seeking more than $75,000 in damages. She said Winston grabbed her crotch in the drive-thru of a Mexican restaurant in the Phoenix area in March 2016.
After an investigation into the incident, the NFL in June suspended Winston for three games for violating the league's personal conduct policy.
The lawsuit comes as Winston approaches the final game of the suspension and with the Buccaneers off to a 2-0 start.
He missed the opener at New Orleans and last week's home victory over defending Super Bowl champion Philadelphia. He is eligible to return Tuesday, the day after Tampa Bay plays the Pittsburgh Steelers.
The Buccaneers have not commented on the lawsuit.
The NFL announced the suspension after an eight-month investigation concluded that the 2013 Heisman Trophy winner, who was in Arizona for a charity event, violated the league's personal conduct policy by "touching the driver in an inappropriate and sexual manner without her consent."
The driver at the time did not file a criminal or civil complaint; however, she reported the incident to Uber. The NFL learned of the allegation when it was reported publicly last November.
"The league promptly initiated a comprehensive investigation that included interviews with several persons, including the driver, Winston and others with relevant information," the NFL said in a statement announcing the suspension. "The league also examined an extensive amount of other evidence, including telephone records, business records, data from electronic devices and other communications."
Winston was allowed to practice during training camp and play in preseason games, but he is forbidden to have contact with the team during the suspension.
The NFL also said at the time that the fourth-year pro is required to have a clinical evaluation and cooperate in any recommended program of therapeutic intervention.
In his only public comments on the accusation and suspension, Winston apologized on the first day of training camp this year. But he would not discuss specifics of the Uber ride he took during the winter after his rookie season.
"I should never have put myself in that situation," he said. "All I can do is grow and learn from that... I've made a lot of positive changes since then."
The Bucs drafted Winston No. 1 overall in 2015, despite questions about his behavior during his college career at Florida State.
Winston was accused of raping a fellow student at FSU but never charged. The university settled a Title IX lawsuit over its handling of the allegations with Winston's accuser, Erica Kinsman, in January 2016 for $1.7 million.
The suspension is costing Winston $124,411 of his base salary of $705,000 for this season. He is set to earn $20.9 million in 2019.
Information from the Associated Press was used in this report.
ST. PETERSBURG, FL – A 34-year-old St. Petersburg man was fatally shot Monday in the 2000 block of Seminole Boulevard South.
At 5:30p.m., police were called to the scene where they found Dio Marquell Lindsey of the 2500 block of Auburn Street South, St. Petersburg, in an empty lot with a gunshot wound.
He was transported to the hospital where he was pronounced dead.
Detectives are interviewing witnesses to discover what transpired.
Image via St. Pete Police
A woman is launching a new lawsuit against Usher over claims he gave her an incurable STD.
A woman who accused Usher of giving her herpes has launched a new lawsuit against him.
Laura Helm claimed she contracted the sexually transmitted disease during unprotected sex sessions with the Yeah! hitmaker in July.
The singer previously denied Helm's claims and in November of 2017, her lawyer requested the dismissal of a $20 million lawsuit without prejudice.
However earlier this week, Helm filed a new lawsuit in Georgia for several counts of negligence, battery, intentional infliction of emotional distress, and fraud.
"Plaintiff suffers mentally and emotionally from the humiliation and stigma attached (to) a single woman infected with the incurable Herpes SV2," the lawsuit reads.
Helm is seeking unspecified damages.
Usher has not responded to the new lawsuit, but he is also facing legal action from Quantasia Sharpton, who went public with her rumored night of passion with Usher during a press conference in August.
Sharpton revealed she had not contracted herpes from the alleged encounter at a Days Inn hotel following an Usher concert in Atlantic City, New Jersey in 2014, but is suing because she believes she had been put at risk by the musician.
Usher has refuted her claims, but he is also being sued by an unidentified Georgia woman, who claims she was also diagnosed with herpes after sleeping with the singer.
She filed suit in July of 2017 demanding $20 million in punitive damages and another $20 million for emotional harm and medical bills.
The 39-year-old, who recently separated from his second wife Grace Miguel, has also denied those allegations and previously asked a judge to dismiss the lawsuit.
Bryan Lara, 18, is accused of a recording a woman using the restroom at a St. Pete Beach restaurant. (Pinellas County Sheriff's Office)
A man was arrested after deputies said he used his mobile phone to record a woman in a restroom, according to the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office.
Bryan Lara, 18, has been charged with one count of video voyeurism.
Deputies responded Sunday to Beverly's Restaurant after receiving a report of a man recording women using the restroom.
A 35-year-old woman at the restaurant told deputies she was using the restroom when she spotted a mobile phone facing her above the restroom's wall divider. According to investigators, the women's and men's restrooms have separate entrances but share a common wall.
The woman said Lara exited the men's side shortly after she left the restroom. The woman's boyfriend confronted Lara who admitted to recording her, deputies said.
Lara allowed deputies to search his phone and told them there were similar video on it.
According to deputies, Lara is an employee at the restaurant.
Deputies believe there may be other women who were recorded.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office at 727-582-6200.
In almost 100 pages of confidential case files, multiple instances indicate a system that failed Belliveau. (Spectrum News image)
New documents released indicate the child was exposed to gangs, drugs and guns during his short life.
In almost 100 pages of confidential case files, multiple instances indicate a system that failed Belliveau.
The problems started just weeks after Belliveau's birth.
According to documents, Jordan was taken from his parents in November 2016 and placed in foster care based on a report that read:
"The home is filthy, disgusting ..."
"The home was shot up 3 times in the past."
"There is concern that Jordan Jr. is exposed to firearms and drugs."
And that young adults visiting the home were "... gang members and felons with firearms."
During an unsupervised visit with his mother on June 18, 2017, a confidential document said Charisse Stinson was holding then 1-year-old Jordan, when she "walked in to the middle of a fight" at a Burger King restaurant.
Jordan was injured in the fight.
In the same report, investigators note a dirty home and drug sales and that Jordan's parents were both known to be dangerous people.
During the next year, law enforcement records showed a history of domestic abuse between Jordan's parents. Some instances showed Stinson being the aggressor. Other times, Jordan's father was accused of battery on Stinson.
The instances have left questions about how Jordan could be allowed to go back to his parents — especially considering that Jordan's foster parents were willing to adopt him.
On Wednesday, Sam and Juliet Warren made a public statement, sharing memories of Jordan.
From January 2017 until May 31, 2018 they cared for Jordan. While in their home, he learned to walk and talk.
They wanted Jordan to stay in their family, but a court order forced them to give him back to his mother.
"We hope that Jordan’s loss will lead to the change that is needed to protect other endangered children in the system," said Sam Warren. "Jordan was failed by the system. He was failed by many people."
Multiple people were shot Thursday morning (Sept. 6) in downtown Cincinnati, according to the Cincinnati Enquirer. Officials say there are fatalities. (Stock image, ThinkStock) (Brian Jackso)
4 total dead, 5 injured two critically in Downtown Cincinnati shooting
Four are dead including the shooter and several injured in what dispatch called an "active shooter" situation in Downtown Cincinnati at the Fountain Square Fifth Third location.
The scene was announced as secure at about 9:15 a.m., but there were multiple victims in the area of 511 Walnut Street.
One victim was located at 5th and Walnut streets, according to police. Another victim was located inside the nearby Graeter's ice cream shop.
Three men and one woman were transported to the University of Cincinnati Medical Center, hospital officials said. One has died, two are in critical condition and one is in serious condition. Each suffered gunshot wounds, officials said.
Radio traffic indicated other victims may have been transported to Good Samaritan Hospital.
Capt. Jeff Butler said no more victims will be brought to the UCMC emergency room.
Cincinnati City Councilman P.G. Sittenfeld tweeted "multiple shot, and tragically there are fatalities." He also said the gunman is suspected to be dead.
Terrible shooting incident in the heart of our city this morning. Multiple shot, and tragically there are fatalities. Details still emerging. Pray for our city.
— P.G. Sittenfeld (@PGSittenfeld) September 6, 2018City Councilman Chris Seelbach also tweeted that two people are dead as a result of the shooting. He said one is the shooter. "The number of victims may increase to five," he said.
Cincinnati Police Chief Eliot Isaac said the shooting took place in the loading dock and lobby of Fifth Third tower. Isaac said three or four police officers engaged the shooter, ending the threat.
"There's something deeply sick at work here and we as a country need to work on it," Cincinnati Mayor John Cranley said.
A witness to the shooting said there were at least three people injured in the shooting.
Leonard Cain was going back inside the bank when someone alerted him of the shooting. He said a woman was also walking into the bank and people tried to get her attention but she had headphones on.
"She walked in the door and he shot her," Cain told The Enquirer.
Cain said he heard up to 15 shots fired.
Other witnesses said saw at least two people on stretchers being loaded into ambulances on 5th Street in front of Greater’s.
Zach Fritzhand, who works on the second floor of the Westin hotel building, said the people he saw on the stretchers were not moving.
“There was definitely a lot of blood involved,” he said.
Michael Richardson, who works in the Fifth Third Bank building, was just outside the main doors on Fountain Square, smoking a cigarette when he heard gunshots.
He saw a man firing a gun inside the bank lobby.
LARGO, Fla. — The mother of the 2-year-old Largo boy that had been the subject of an Ambert Alert for several days has been arrested and charged in the boy's death.
Charisse Stinson, 21, faces aggravated child abuse and first degree murder charges in connection with Jordan Belliveau's death.
A judge Wednesday afternoon set no bond for the murder charge and $500 on the child abuse charge.
Meanwhile, the child's foster parents, who had custody of Jordan from January 2017 to May 2018, said the boy was "failed by the system."
"He flourished and grew in a community that loved him deeply," Sam Warren said. "Jordan was failed by the system."During a news conference Wednesday morning, Largo Police Lt. Randall Chaney confirmed the charges and added multiple details of the case.
Chaney said Stinson acted alone in the boy's death and there was no one else involved. He added that police are searching for a person that may have come in contact with Stinson last Saturday evening at Largo Central Park.
Police added Stinson showed little emotion during her confession.
Largo Police converged on a wooded area near Lake Avenue and McMullen Booth Road late Tuesday afternoon. Shortly after, they made a short announcement confirming they had found the boy's body.
In an exclusive interview with Spectrum News conducted earlier Tuesday, Stinson, who did not want to be on camera, maintained her story that Jordan was abducted.
"There's a lot of concern because my son, we have DCF involved, but it is not towards me being a horrible parent or anything like that," Stinson said. "And I just really want people to know that I am a good mom. I am a good mother. I am a damn good mom."
Jordan was last seen in the area of Lake Avenue and East Bay Drive in Largo on Saturday.
According to police, Stinson told them she and her son were walking from their home Saturday evening when she accepted a ride from a stranger. She claimed that the man, named Antwan, attacked her and beat her unconscious. When she woke up in Largo Central Park, Jordan was gone, she said.
The story though was all a lie according to police, who added that Stinson's wounds were self-inflicted.
According to a police report, Stinson became upset with Jordan and struck the child across the face with the back of her hand. Police say the back of his head then hit a wall causing severe injuries.
He suffered seizures throughout the night, until he eventually died, authorities said. Police said Stinson then took the body to the wooded area and left the boy there.
Authorities said Jordan spent the majority of his life in foster care. He was taken away from Stinson at 3 months old, but she regained custody in May.
Police reports dating back to July of this year show a history of domestic violence between Jordan 's parents.
Also, Stinson is pregnant and due to give birth in December. It is not known who the father is.
An investigation is ongoing but police did say that it remains unknown if this weekend's discovery of bloody items at Stinson's apartment is related to the child's death.
Fairmount Park elementary school has been named one of the most low rated schools in Saint Petersburg Florida. When it comes to the students, a poll showed that only 30% passed in the Mathematics subjects and only 20% passed in English. It has been questionable whether or not the school should remain open. Many parents are concern that their children are not being taught the way they should, and that often times the teachers are rude when parents address their concerns. Such a shame that this school has continued to disappoint. Most of the teachers stress that the reason for the schools downfall is because they lack discipline at home, in addition that the school does not have the right materials for the children's studies. Parents are still saying if the teachers are being paid to teach, then they should do their jobs and stop trying to place the blame on the parents.
Lana Clayton, 52, was arrested weeks after her husband, Stephen Clayton, 64, was found dead at home.
She was detained when a toxicology test discovered a chemical called tetrahydrozoline in his body. The substance is found in over-the-counter eyedrops and nasal sprays that are available without a prescription. On Friday, York County police also charged her with unlawful malicious tampering of food between the dates of 19 and 21 July, when the alleged murder occurred.
In a statement, police say she admitted to poisoning her husband "without his knowledge".
She was arrested and held in custody on Friday. Police have not announced any potential motive.
Mr Clayton, who founded a physical therapy company, was pronounced dead after appearing to suffer a fall down stairs in the foyer of his home in the upmarket neighborhood of Clover - about 20 miles from Charlotte, North Carolina.
A funeral was held for him in the couple's backyard in early August - friends and neighbours say - before investigators discovered his cause of death.
According to the Herald newspaper, Mrs Clayton has no previous criminal record, and has not been arrested before.
Prosecutors say they are now reviewing a 2016 incident, in which she shot her husband in the head with a crossbow as he slept.
Police determined that that shooting was "accidental", according to a police report obtained by the Charlotte Observer.
Investigators found Mrs Clayton at home "crying and upset" after the crossbow incident, according to the report.
She said at the time that her husband was mentally abusive to her, and had "mood swings" but never physically hurt her.
Tetrahydrozoline can cause seizures, stop breathing and induce comas, according to the US National Library of Medicine.
Even a few drops of the drug, which is intended to reduce redness, can cause "serious adverse events".
The couple had been together for eight years, friends told WSOC-TV. Others added that she was known to attend the neighbourhood Bible study group.
Mr Clayton's family told the station that they were "shocked and mortified at the cause of Steven's death".
"All of our family and friends know how much he loved his wife, Lana, and how devoted he was to her. We are all still trying to process this."
According to the York County Probate Court, Mrs Clayton was appointed to represent Mr Clayton estate after his death.
Mrs Clayton's Facebook page states that she worked for the US Department of Veterans Affairs in Charlotte.
Their home, worth about $800,000 (£620,000), was modelled on the Mount Vernon estate of the first US President, George Washington.